POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: chaos, order, chaos...749 KB,zip : Re: chaos, order, chaos...749 KB,zip Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:13:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: chaos, order, chaos...749 KB,zip
From: Tek
Date: 8 Apr 2001 18:20:25
Message: <3ad0e429@news.povray.org>
Nice effect.

Reminds me of the boot-up screen of Black and White. They do a similar
effect with the camera flying round in amoungst black and white stars that
appear to be completely random, until the camera pulls back and they form
the lionhead logo. very nice. Though their one has glows and runs in
real-time ;)

BTW, why's your file so big? It took me 5 minutes to download that on my
feeble 56k modem!

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com